THE MAN FROM THE HEAVEN(version 2)

Days passed.
Weeks passed.
Months rolled.
It was almost a year.

I was thinking about it every minute.
Will I be able to meet him again?

My memories took me back before many years.

It was raining heavily outside my home. All the streets were deeply struck with a darkness screen.
Not even a roar was heard apart from the rainy manifestation. No sounds were heard of shoes or the sound of water under capture of soles under the shoes.

I lighted a small candle amidst the sound of darkness. It was the most situations that I keep myself alone. I never used to wander in these situations.

It was almost an hour when all the wax died from the candle.
It again became dark.
I have seen silent hours. I have wasted many days under suspicion of happiness. I have noticed the plants near my home grow up each day with my heart.

I have troubled nature by cutting pathway for the shoots to grow up. This minute my mind was with my garden. In this rain I dared to go out. I was fixing my mind. Might be rain washed away the plants. Might be the water surrounding my home reached upto my veranda. I prayed with my heart. Let my plants be safe.

I have often left my loneliness and often mislead to talk with neighbours. Those days I never realized that the silence could heal my heart.
Those were the days when others always disturbed others and struck one another with expectations.
I never stole anybodies eyes towards me or sighed at others who greedily watch others. The world which throw stones sometimes at you when you are growing up all by yourself.

I remembered my younger days when I was really incapicitous. I had been living with an imagination. An imaginary soul. I seldom revealed myself to others.

Iam lost to the silent outpouring days and nights. The silence that surrounds you alone.
Every light, every day learnt me new lessons. The idea of life. Every darkness, every day learnt me new lessons, the silence. Everyday, every body faced both life and silence. It was the same that as I was taught to be as a child.

It was like being awake the whole day. Being aware of oneself every minute. I realized my folly even though I kept silent. Whatever it is, it is you who is responsible for the happenings in your life. You might have been mislead by too many fate but the shrill song that still devours my throat is still the silence when you try to realize you harder and harder.

The unsaid song or the beautiful day with blossoming flowers were lying at stake with my heart forbidden.
Every reach of yours makes the object a point above the goal or your tries takes a minute longer than you win. Success is never reached with a single chance .Life becomes a magical chord. You have to spin it with trick to win this world. Won't everybody or every soul reach skies at different times or at different instances of luck. Luck dared to be judged with trials. It is your goal or rather a man without luck.

The rain ceased.
Every droplet of rain soaked the soil below it harshly. It was like a war coming to an end. And the land filled with peace. Not all the scene was of peace. But of massacre at rage now in a stage of silence.

I opened my window, the only way by which I watched the sun or the dogs which catch to bark for too many hours. The moon stole the darkness. One silent supervisor above the lands. One dormant peacemaker for the whole of the world. He never dismisses the poor or the wicked. He never steals the rich. He always blesses the silent and the kind hearts.

I kept a big bowl outside my house near the walls. The raindrops made a song or sometimes it was like a paining soul. It all vanished. Different turns that life takes along with. Everything changes. You are not the one who you were facing like yesterday. It all changed. Changes rolled a forgettable past. It makes you to live for your role. I sat with a soft cloth on the floor. The rain made the floor chilled. All the frogs outside clocked with more sound. The more it created a rythm. After sometime it really made a song. Uniformity of the sound filled my ears. It rolled time like a monotonous wind. I felt the whole silence with all my senses. I longed for some peace of my mind because of the raging cold and the raging night.

I shut my window and sat to eat my dinner. It was like watering the sick soul. Like giving food for a painful heart. The day was over.

I slept under a soft mat with numbers ringing in mind. The night was long but was short as I woke up the next day to see more of light.

I got up quicker to see the plants. I was worried if plants stay dry or if it were washed with rain. It was like magic.

For the day showed differently. All the plants curled up to my windows shadow. All the fresh dews still under the relief of rain. All was more greenier than yesterday.

The whole day rushed to it's peak. All busy things came to light. Like the children with school uniforms washing away the deep waters on the road. Like their long boots thrashing the waters and their jamming steps that filled the air.

All cycles that rolled under the mud and the blaming housewives who take their children to schools.
At nine o'clock when all the office goers were run to catch the buses and cabs, the whole streets were under the sun which hit the eyes.

I came out of my home and made my path to the bazaar. It never changed here. All the crowd were for cheap things. Bargaining people and the strong lads who cradled the vandais for selling their things. It was a noisy place. All the naughty dogs that chased one another made it a freight.

I packed the vegetables under a paper cover and had put things in my bag. I stole the scene with sounds bigger than others.

It was almost 10.00 when I opened my doors from the bazaar. Sudden relief from the outer world as I entered my hall. I completed my food and let out to the days chore. I realized it was harder to be alone at day. All the world which gets busier at day and which rests at night. It was 11.00 when I catched my bus for my shift.

I was always working like a clock. Always conscious of every second or rather counting time for it's strike. The whole day bloomed at work place where you try to complete your job.

It was 4.00 as I returned home.
Things were rather cold and things were staying at the same pace after such long hours.

I was always troubled by the silent day killer while at work or when at home without work except the time I really realized to think. I was rather practical in deciding about things. I enjoyed the silence of my age or the time you yearn for your partner or rather yearn for a friend.

The evening was a rushing hour for all the people who reach their home and the small children who sit up to play games.

The birds in the sky which tries to find suitable trees to rest for the day. Rather the season that changes the colour of the living things in the world.

I was looking at the streets and watching the children playing hide and seek. All the kids were full of energy and chasing one another with all the will.
Suddenly there was a change in the climate. All the clouds were blackened and there was a thunderous roar and sudden outpour of rain. It was the continuation of yesterday's rain. All the children ran to their homes and hiding places near the trees.

I tried to pull my gate and locked it and shut my windows and my door and switched on the light. Suddely there was power not as yesterday.

But my mind was still under the silent interruptions.
Still yearning for more of care under the roof. I was longing for a soul to keep you live in this silence. It was for a number of years that I was in assumptions. An assumption that you can live all by yourself alone. Not a man or woman who can live with you. An assumption that you can lead a love of nature and silence. Rather living for one's own priorities.

Innumberable questions entered my mind. The love of life according to the outer world or the love of life for your own. Many times time had changed mine. I could always think and sink. I tried to deliver my strengths. To the poor whose soul is mightier. For the children whose soul is pure. But there were many situations when all was trapped or situations when you were blamed. Not every day you feel happy. My happiness was under calls from the world. Will everything change for the good of all.

Suddenly the current went off. I tried to pull out a candle from the shelf and lit it up. It was just as the same day as before. You under the relief of the day's chore and watching the time as it striked.
No one to care for the night like a older one to support for. I pulled a blanket over me and tried to pull the thoughts away or to get a silent nights sleep over the yearning tomorrow and the rain craving skies.

I was sound asleep .
The next day blossomed with the sound of rain again. Still the rain has not ceased. The day was not as the day before rather the streets were busy. I saw the News Headline – A Holiday for fear of cyclone.

A holiday for all school kids who will be planning for rain games. A holiday for many offices. There were some young men who still carried their boots under drenching waters. All the trees trembling in rain. There were no birds seen. No sound of dogs were heard. Everything under suspicion of nature's changes.

That afternoon the climate changed. It became hot with sun among the blue skies. It became a real sunny day with all the people yearning for rain as heat killed the day. I tried to build a pathway for trapping water. It was a wonderful day as I thought. Both rain and heat on the same day.

I had a lunch of green vegetables and went out to see the backyard. All the dump at my backyard now in sinking waters. Before that I had tried twice to call up municipality. It was all still undone. Not all neighbourhood were like you. Not everyone makes the place clean.

It was one of the greatest mistakes of me to care for them with no one to care for you.

As the sun began to set I started to water some plants in the small roof garden of my home. I had some rose plants and herbs. The rose plant has grown up making the neighbours feel jealous of it. I always tried to scold the neighbourhood children who tried to interfere with my plants.

At about 6.00, the moon had partly shown it's face and all the small children ran behind the vandis and returned back getting scoldings from the candy-men.

I began to think about me when I was a child holding my hands with my parents. I have been to many fairs earlier with my grani. She was very near and dear to me when she was there. She had always scolded me when I cried out or made some mischiefs. She had been near me at all occations. I have played with her and she used to say innumberable stories to me. I had been behind her for many days for doing many things at home for her. I realized those times.
Now it was about 8.00 pm. I had grown old at the end of the day. I had all the lights at the backyard switched off and there was a knock over the doors. It was the school-maid and she had come to ask for help. She had a small child who needs to be operated. But she was in lack of money. I gave her 500 Rs. And also said to her that I would ask my friends at work place to offer her the help of great sum. She thanked me went went out of my home.

I lighted the stove and made some chappatis and had some milk at the end of the meal. I cleaned my kitchen and sat to read my long book. It was my companion during nights .I used to complete atleast 4 chapters everyday.

The next day it was a shiny day. The sun was shining hot in the skies and a normal day for the children. Not bored by the monotony of living alone with the days and nights giving an expectation for a change or for a life which can lead you to a vision, something different from the normal practical life.
Sometimes my mind used to think. Is it for this was I born. Or others who lead similar lives. My mind started to yearn for a life which might give you a worthy life for your land and for your people.

I began to yearn for some feeling that could be shared, that could be relished and that could be grown with. It could be a life living with nature. Every body in the world too sometimes yearn to live for others. They try to lead a life without thinking.

As we learnt what differentiates the life of you and others is the way you lead your life and live, you think for you and live for you. But still the flesh inside you make you still selfish. Otherwise, I could imagine a life lead by souls who live for others. I felt every human being live for both for them and for others who always do some duties for them and for the sake of the world.

Sometimes I used to throw away the thought inside me which thinks about myself. Which might be a self-centric word which might make you feel mad at times. My mind sometimes would ask my heart to stop thinking about me. Rather you see the world with your light, don't always bother your thought , for it is living inside you. It is very natural for you to live your life without defeats or without sacrifices if you stop for a while for feeling about you and living often inside you. It is then when you live for others or for the need for you indirectly.

The bright sun opened up more corridors of fresh dews in my garden and lighted my heart with fresh life.

It is the day Iam to meet him. I made up my mind to look out for more of everything.

I took a bus to the market and took an auto to the temple on a short path that directed me directly to the mandir .It was an old temple picturising ancient myths and made me to gaze for miles of histories. It said about Goldly creations and made me to remember the stories of my grani. It is a place for more of architecture and more for gazers. It was written for not to take cameras along with or mobiles inside the temple for I handed it to the shop nearby. I took my steps near the long walls and waited for a couple of minutes for he came near to me and I made a friendly smile at him as friends do meet after a long break.


He was a tall man of thirties. I had first met him for the first time at a village fair. He also a vision for villages and their reconstructions. That time I was involved with village renovations like schools, hospitals and creating awareness among the poor. He was the one who had helped me to buy medicines for some AIDS patients. I often travelled along with him for hours together in shifting tents. We had a chat together concerning the entire organization. He often helped me to buy lunch from hotels far from town and I helped him in creating banners for his work. It all started and ended with longer period of companionship.
Today was his birthday for he always gets the first wish from his dearest friend that is mine.
I have seen many men but not interacted with so many for i always wondered at the intricacies of men and their ways.I have also heard about men cheating his fellows or cheating his partner. I never ever knew the wander of man in his life seldom i thought about with my friends at younger age who always chat about men and their ways. I also thanked God for not having solded me out to wrong symptoms of a man. Always i believed that a lady new to her feelings gets solded out for her carelessness if she takes a heartier step further and then she too gets engulfed with fumes of vapourising life. Her feelings dies as life proceeds and she too with her immature thought leads to her weakness and life ends with pain and regret.
The next day bloomed with warmth from the sun as I opened up to see the beautiful world through my window. The milk-maid had thrown a milk packet near my door. I opened the door and took it and made some hot tea and had it relishing my throat.

I really had the habit of spying nature with my eyes. For more I dream, the more you live with nature. That was the day I decided not to keep any one near my heart for want of love. Let love get healed by itself. Let life like me to live all in itself and not to share my feelings with wandering souls. I kept this secret to me and to not allow anybody to peep through it. For thoughts bring you up and that love heals the pain it gives.

There was a question deep inside me. Are human beings themselves responsible for their wrongs or are they responsible for their demise. It is all their own acts which makes all their lives.
Man increases his luck materially and invents money out of his talents. The day he sets out for his life he is in hunt for money and he too fails to realize the sake of happiness that needs to be mixed with his life. He partly agrees to these things and lives materially sound and dies harder.

The day had started today with hot anguish for learning new things.

I entered the public library at about noon. A long shelf carrying innumerable books which had started to smell harder. The librarian was a lady of forties for she carried my books to my shelf and rather ordered me to finish my job quicker. I was half-an- hour late to the temple when I buried all the books in my scooter case and entered the temple. It was an auspicious day in the temple and all the old ladies had clad themselves with kanchi pattus. But I was wearing a salwar. I stayed in the temple for an hour and raced after that with the schooter to my home.

It was silent everywhere. The streets were empty for no fear of thunderstorms. I closed all the windows and took out a book and sat in a chair to read the book.

It was when that all started.Like my mind eager to dwell with the article.

The first page of the book was about a sage who had travelled the Himalayan footage and had workshipped the lord Shiva and had walked all the way from Kashmir to kanya kumari. He was a rather anonymous man and the book was really interesting.It was titled "THE MAN FROM THE HEAVEN".

The sage lived in forests of Himalayas and spoke in a different language.He had many followers who were dressed like him and who spent their lives in mountains doing penance most of the times and eating uncooked food and took care of cows and birds and lived in bamboo huts.
The book started with the introduction about the sage and his followers and also contained real pictures about forest life.It also said that these people have also been often met by the pigmies and many times they were feared killed for their flesh.But still the sage and his men lived in the forests creating home for spiritual air.They have created a virtual boundary for their lives and now were not met by the pigmies who just cared for food and shelter.The lives of the pigmies as we have read in old books had no inclination for civilization or they were away from the growing world.They had some gods who ruled them for power and still made sacrifices among them for fear of nature and imaginary gods.Coming to the sage, he was anonymous by birth and was brought up by nature and some priests in himalayas who workshipped shiva.He was 11 when he was all alone by himself and he had put himself to chores at the Shiva temple and had sacrificed his life for the sake of shiva.Many had said that he attained enlightenment from the waters of the pond which was very near the temple.It was from that time that he started wearing a white gown and started living for others and that he was met by people across the globe who want to get advice from him.He had also manytimes said about the future of the wars and science.It was a rather scientific explanation for the life of humans that he had believed in.He never pondered religion and never assumed things.So people started fuming his ashram which was set up by his followers.I was rather startled about this at first and then i started to believe it for the sake of accepting the good.

The first part of the book was about the sage and his life, his day to day activities and about his followers who began to live like him.The second part of the book was about his spiritual progress.How man could be raised from a lower level to the highest possible level and what happens to man in this course of life.Is man born for the sake of living for the cause of the world or man was born to discover the God in him and to live life with principles of a sage.The book left traces of happiness in the ongoing chapters.All said it cannot be disproved but still can be proved.

As i read through the pages of the book i became conscious of the world in which we live in.I could not say the world is a dangerous place for life .It all existed with human belief and his ambitions.It also said about man's fear to death.Death might be at any moment.Why to bring the fear when life had just started .Why can't man live like a small baby unware of it's turns but still not unintelligent.When one finds his truth of life, he grows up in his field as anyone else does.He reaches to great heights with respect to material prosperity and his duties.Man grows up to be an achiever if he tries to break his imaginary bonds of fears and hatred.Man lives meaningully yet scientifically and it is true for all abled humans.If we consider a disabled man, he needs to be cared and needs to be nourished by his fellowmen. It was here to open up a life for others in our heart as everyone of us still finds a sick man with a troubled heart.We can still live for the sake of others but still continue our own life.It was then i realized if iam abled i need to make the man next to me to live like me, to help him out of his inability either by money or by physical structure.I realized this aspect of life still found as a truth in many religions of the world.Will man help his fellowmen.The question still ringing in my mind as i closed the book reading the last sentence.
I spent about an hour after reading through the pages of the book rather a retold version of the original which was translated in english.My mind was still under the traps of the book and left me completely immersed in thoughts or in deep thinking.
I was about to close the book when there was a black slip with white writing .

The slip said about a magic show being held at the bazaar.
It was a free show and had called all abled humans to attend. I made a way to the magic show with my schooter and was the last one to be seated .The show had already begun.
The magician rather old had a magic band and it was an old-fashioned magic show. For when he uttered some words and his wishes said after that and that it really happened. It went out for really an hour after that and many magic tricks were also shown and a magic coin was also given to everyone. And we were asked to spin the coin after the twelfth day and when we say our wish it would happen in next 2 days. It was a real entertaining session of one hour but I carelessly had put the coin in my pockets and had travelled to my home with paining legs.
That night I dreamt about my wish waiting for me. For in my dreams there was a truth that day. My mind was completely sunk in a great dream. I dreamt like I had had been to heaven and I met the sage of the book whom i had read about in the book from the library .He was a divine man with a modern outlook. He had a long white gown over him and had a small badge over his tops. The badge revealed the universe with all the existing things. All the planets were in motion .The entire milky-way was in life when I was watching his badge when I sank with dizziness. Suddenly I found a man pulling me hard into the milky-way from the badge. I felt a sudden entrapment and my mind started to swirl with heavy wind pulling me to the bottom of the ocean in the planet earth.
I ran in rage to deep waters and the waves helped me to swim across the waters. For there was a sea shore and I breathed hard to reach it. I found a small hut and there was a lock and it's keys that magically came to my hands. I opened up the doors and I was fascinated at the world inside the hut. All my mind that thinks as pleasure until now in life came to my eyes and I began to dance according to the tunes of nature songs of the scene. There was a shower suddenly when all the world began to be under great rain. I tried myself hard to cover me from rain. It was when I understood the pain of life and I tried to cry harder at it's outcome. I enjoyed both pleasure and pain inside the hut and rather closed the hut harder with hard sound and once again swimmed to the heart of the ocean and I was again pushed out of the ocean waters to the galaxy and a sudden force that again pushed me to the universe and now out of the badge and lying partly lying unconscious in the floor of the heaven and the sage now watching me and said something inside my ears and I was in deep sleep once again and after an hour the next day had blossomed.

This was a rather imaginary thing when thought about.I was rather unaware of it's outcome.For not all times you realize dreams.Was it a dream or was it a reality. It was ringing in my mind like it was the after effect of reading the book.

The next day I got up and went to the kitchen and had a coffee with sugar. Then it was the usual day.It was until 11 more days of work and loneliness and at the end i was awaiting eagerly for the 12th day.

Days passed and i woke up on the 12th day with great enthusiasm of getting my wishes a real. I had a hot shower and wore a pink saree and opened up my pot in the kitchen where I had kept the magic coin secretly.
I took the coin safely and came out to the hall and now in front of my sofa.
I swirled the coin.
I was unable to hold my breadth and the coin swirled 7 times in the air and then rested in my palms with it's one side facing me. I was eager to watch the miracle that could happen at any moment.

Instead the coin showed a paper with a peacock feather in it. I was thinking harder about the miracle at the moment but the scene was still and that there was nothing happening around.

Then I read out the paper on the coin and the path on the coin that forced me to dense forests. I could see the hot sun and great bamboo shrubs now as dense forests. It was not paining my legs for I followed the path on the forests and I stopped near a huge cave.

Inside the cave was the same sage whom I had met in my dream. My mind was again in partly conscious state and I realized that I was flying higher along with the sage to great huge mountains. I saw the world below me and all men who are born and who die and the children becoming old and the old die out of age and suddenly I was feeling a deep sense of reality in my mind and suddenly I felt I realized all the truth of the world object. Soon I felt the pleasure and pain at same pace and life as a gift for me to do something good and better. I felt the air that made me to become happier and more happier. I was still flying high with the sage and my whole body with an odour that changed me , my mind and my heart for want of more happiness. I felt nature cooled me and i could see the heart of my parents with my own eyes. I realized my childhood suddenly and I was again as a small child in
my parents arms. After an hour I was out of this reality into the sage's cave and lying unconscious. And the sage came near me and said some dear words. Suddenly my mind changed and I stopped fearing about life and death. I was living more into reality and all my failures were buried in the sands of the cave and I was thrown open to the forest then I rushed to my home and was now holding the coin still with my hands. There was a small shake in my body and I started more into living the real world, not distracted by mind, now in front of the real and happy world and I realized that all the world was also present and that nature gave more reality. There was no tension in my mind and I really enjoyed all the day even at work.

After 2 days of this miracle rather an aspect that happened with me, I opened up my window for the next day and outside my house all the children were playing and I found myself to be along with them and that I was not alone. There was no pain of my past in me. I found all days after that gloomed more beautiful and my mind set with goals.
After this i spent nearly a month of happy and eventful life.
I seldom thought about the mircle which happened few days before.Was it real .I tried hard to forget about this as days rolled.But i had a thought inside me deeply struck as to do something good each and every day.

I have read about poor children and their lives.There are many organisations around you for
want of care for these children.Life becomes more meaningful when you live under big dimentions.Really needy people expect you more always.But there comes a turn in your life when dismiss your rule and gather some few seconds of your life for others.When you do something for all wants of these needy people you too get something special.Perhaps the love of others and your life filled with more of responsibilities.There was something i found crutial with my life.Is it the same lonliness that you share with silence will lead you to joy as you find when you help the real needy.It was a change in phase for me when i began to realize my requirement for the real needy.For that time i really felt happy that i chose to be great from others.Rather this was the right occation for me to start my life with logic.

Days rolled with me sharing many things with others.I began to really enjoy my being in this world.When love gets nearer to you in the form of acts you get relished and it keeps you sane .This was the ultimate reality with life.Whosoever been your teacher at childhood at the end life rolled with new learnings by itself.You seem to be the dictator of yourself.You dedicate your life for your own and for others too.What is the ultimate aim of you.When you change from your failures you become self realized.You seem to grow up every day.Thus life is filled with enormous bliss out of your acts.

Days really entrapped me with more objectives.Every day becomes a ladder.You lead to step each and every day and ultimately reach happiness.
Thus my search ended with this reality.I seldom thought about the man from the heaven which was a dream or by reality and every day hoping to find the man from the heaven in my real life.

It was all set as it to be.
The world had changed.For iam too changed with the world.It was still the same scene with rain and children and my soul now with a difference.To live and to live more of every day.When shall we feel we had realized all.For more days to get you rolled and more moments to realize with others or with your acts.

With a difference it all had been set and with a purpose your life created.
Still days go with bazaars,with neighbours and with friends but something at heart for a thought about you still more and a thought about others a garnish more.

Are we living this life without thought.
think?
The reply : THE MAN FROM THE HEAVEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)