MAN - A DOLL AT HEART

 Man - A Doll at heart!


Mightier was my pen

      To embrace my youth so young;

The days I nurtured for a while

       That sings a song just like a bride;



On that tiny repercussion of wind

         Sitting ajar on the tree so trim;

Beyond what soothsayers says

         The bird was I so beautiful in being gay;



Enormous layers of truth said so long

          For one to dance and sing a song;

Will not the power rise to win

         In the land of tsars of all like men against sin;


When I won you I were too small

       Oh! my precious lovely doll;

Now I see you with my growing mind

       To penetrate sand with outwitting strength of being sane;


Where does one's clasp of time yield

       To bind farewell of all unwind;

During the tenure of losing hopes of life

       Like a clinging man in threads of life;


Gone my strength beyond age dispair

         In holiness to keep sane to eyes of tear;

The weaknesses all gone for a while

       Now the soul singing for a brighter side.


Do you knell on God's pair of legs

         Or do you sob on pasts death of love;

You think what you do is right

       For the heavens wishing you the rightier might


Like a star in brightest sky I would lie

      I would lose my doll in the sparkling light like knights of rights;

I would bid you farewell on the quieter side

         For you may become cleansed of man's pride;


S ANANDHI

02 05 2021

Comments

Welcome Anandhi! Glad to see the beautiful bird sitting on the tree with it's sweet song. Your pen is always mightier. Again I find a blend of philosophy and beauty of nature in your poem. May God (God of May) has blessed you! Manogaran sir

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)