Me and my Fish Tank

Me and my Fish Tank
************************
With warmth and pleasure is what I do
To some fishes caught in nets
I put them in a tank adding artificial sea flavour
Ask them to beautify my home the same while at sea
I give them some munch of green and feed
With water droplets they breathe out sending kisses
In water where they lay throughout the day
Do you smell ocean? I ask them at ease.
Few tweets with a little shakes and shines
All went fine when one day
The fish tank fell down and crashed
Throwing all small fishes here and there
The entire sea environment came to a still.
It happens to humans too, I thought
With the maker above all
Would man ever imagine his days in a cage
Like days when corona like viruses been at rage.

     S ANANDHI
    1/5/20

Comments

A few fish in a tank could make an ocean.There is a saying, " a drop is an ocean! " And here a drop (the fall of the tank) makes the ocean vanish! This makes one think of God.The line few tweets..... Shines is Beautiful.do you smell ocean? is very sweet! Though the fish are dead and gone we are happy to have this poem.
G Manoharan
A nightingale at a poet's nest.
Pl. Collect fishes once again &recollect the past
Supriya t v
.
Arrested fish fell down without breath. No. Not good. Give hope to the fish and man.
To Anandhi from Periappa Writer Vaiyavan. Take serious note of it and give life to both man and fish. It means humanity should be the whole cry of creations.
Fishtank இன்றைய கொரோனா காலகட்டத்திற்கு பொருத்தமான கற்பனை.மீன்கள் காப்பாற்றப்பட வேண்டும்.👌👌👌amma
Fishtank இன்றைய கொரோனா காலகட்டத்திற்கு பொருத்தமான கற்பனை.மீன்கள் காப்பாற்றப்பட வேண்டும்.👌👌👌amma
Vasanth, your daughter's " Me and my Fish Tank " is very nice comparing with present human scenerio with love And Expect the Unexpected and Accept the life as it comes .To Anadhi from Arasuthambi.
Super. In my house i had one fish tank.Beautiful small and big fish swim up and down in tank water as if they are in the big ocean. Delightful moments eased my stress.But fate played a cruel role.As in your poem my fish tank crashed due to unknown reasons and all my lovely fish thrown out .They scattered everywhere on the floor.l am yet to regain those delightful days.your poem made me to recollect the past.Thankyou.suresh uncle
Thank you uncle but iam sorry about the end in it.i would further like to change the end.let the fishes be alive.
Suresh uncle
Thank you uncle but iam sorry about the end in it.i would further like to change the end.let the fishes be alive.
Yes.My wish is also the same.The fishes should not die.Catch them alive and put them back to new fish tank.
Suresh uncle

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)