The light

It was 6.00am in the morning.
I opened the door to see the outside world.
It was breezy.Everywhere it was surrounded by mist.I cannot go out. I sat in my stool in the veranda.I was trying to look through the window pane to find the sun. I tried to catch a glimpse of the sun on the top beside the coconut leaves.There was a orange light of the sun that hit my face.Suddenly I was forced to get away from the scene.I just took my sandals out of the shelf and tried to walk through the small pathway along the road.I saw small butterflies trying to catch the flowers and rest while flying.There was fresh dew drops in all the leaves in the pathway.It was nice to see the day with the new sun.
Everyday i used to think the sun changed it's dress and it shined more.Each day nature shows it's own nightmares.It all coloured the dark and made the dawn.
Everyday i returned from my morning walk i used to watch the birds and their nests.It was the same day for all the breadwinners.I counted the number of times the bird flew from it's nest to catch it's food. There was some monotony that the birds tried to deliver it's food to it's youngerones.The same monotony of human life that still said that nature was also monotonous.
This thought enlightened me to traverse the same to my life.Satisfied i returned home...

Comments

it is quite impressive. The lines Sun changes its dress are fine. Keep it on

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)