Our grandma

I began to go back some years before when i was a child holding my arms with my grandma.I used to admire the whole world under her arms.The safety i felt was like branches which were held under the giant banyan tree.Every occation whether it was a village fair or a social union, i used to accompany her.I used to talk to my brother many things . Many things used to carry our tears to our grandma's.She lived and let liked by others especially the younger ones.Even nowadays when there occurs a friend's meet or family occations there will be long stories told which still carried us long back. Everyday goes like a lightening but the past which still lingers around us and the sweet feelings which made us still watered our life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)