This summer

I remember writing about nature in February four lines or some things which seemed quire satisfying to me. It was not so hot in that month but the scene changed. Summer began to scorch all. People all around complain about this summer very much. They say that it is like living in a desert.
I was teeming with spirit to enjoy when the holiday started.But all in vain. And now I sit at home like a mouse in a small hole , timepassing or facing the hot sun through my window.Sometimes i used to think about the poor who live by the roads.No fresh water or fresh fruits that savour the tongue and the throat.Living in rags and dust and still yearning for alms.Might be they would die of thirst this time.Even I used to feed the poor to a certain extent.But now I pray god for some change in their lives.The rich often consider the poor but I pity the poor who always depend upon the rich though some are mean.Thus my summer would end by the four walls this time.

Comments

After many days I found time to start reading your blog... Am thinking about the subtle undercurrent on the poor that had been mentioned... ALL THE BEST on this attempt, Anandhi. Nice to see that you are adding it articles.

Good going...
Keep your thoughts flowing...

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)