A Dance along the river bank

I was walking by foot along the river bank.It was a windy day under the hot sun.I went too near the river to pick up stones to throw them back to the rivers.This was my hobby cultivated right from childhood.To pick up stones and long sticks and to throw them back to the river.I used to be with my friends here at childhood.Every boy or girl with cunning spirits to throw them to the rivers.Iam now standing along the banks of the same river.I was too old to use the same trick even now.But there was some peculiarity with the river.It was ageless and it stood like the same river when i was there with my friends when at childhood.It was too young still, eventhough i have grown older.I went near the water and dripped my feet into the soft finite stretch of the water.I felt the coldness still though it was hot and muds were thrown to my face because of the wind.I thought once whether to run back home.But my mind was fixed over the river dance.I saw the slow movement of the water and the plants which were swaying to the tune of the waters.The waters raising near the plant tips and it watered the soul of the river i dreamt.I became happy at the nature's knell to make me to witness this event.Some plants were dancing more and the waters in a rage and circulating the plants.Some plants were aready under the water beds while some are yet to be soaked.I saw the whole of the river that my eyes could carry with and then the wind blowing more . For the sun had set now after a long time and the moon was on .And i took a deep rest and once again set on foot along the path of the river bank to my home where i lay for the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)