it was her ways

She was murmouring some words ;
I could not tell want she meant
The first time she spelt my name
I was completely lost to her
Will she talk with me?
It was my despair
I could not realize her strength
I was new to such a game
She compelled me to take her out -
To the outer world behind her walls.
She was out of her world,
when i let her free in the air,
she might have flied so far
very near to the reach of coconut trees.
I felt she might fly more and perhaps
she might reach her home
On the nests her family lay
But i was soon surprised,
For she came back to me,
Now standing near her home
She had bought my lost vision.
How she had been tamed to live
Then i let her inside the roof of her home
Built with iron walls
She might breath through the same
And view the outer world through the windows
Still she spelt my name
Almost repeating it twice now
Myself, lost admiring her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)