THE EVENING SKY

For replying to the sickness of the day-
That takes you along throughout it's way;
I ran from home along the paths of muds-
Of beach that carries you to waters of the world;
For my feet still under scorching heat-
Of the muds of sea that carried many tales;
I wondered at the waters of the sea still at rage-
Still waves flashing in and out of boats that carried many men;
For there came across the violent lightening-
When i wondered at the nature's roars;
I wondered at the mirror of life-
It revealed still it could heal my pain;
For the pain that i carried through life-
And for the hard toil of the day that carried me.
I saw the sky above my head -
All through that my eyes could take with;
For the evening at full peak-
and me to rest untill dawn;
I under the roof of my land-
and the sky which still beholds me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)