MY TREE AND MY PET

There was a long tree near my house which was so long that it could hurt birds which could pass by it's branches and the flowers of the tree was so beautiful better than any other flowers that i have seen in my life and i used to water the tree daily evening when i return from my chores and used to flower my garden too in which my tree lay which was more than a century old given by my grandfathers to his and thus it became our family tree of five members rather a big family with 3 children and a pet dog which lay in the corner of the garden inside a small dog house which prevents my pet from the raising climate and from other dogs and other cats.

One day it happened that there was a thief in the locality and he has hidden in one of the houses while the police were in search of the burglar whom all the families in the neighbourhood feared for he might carry a knife and might walk away with all treasures that he picks from the locality which became very calm and no one went out of their home and there was a sudden change in the climate when the rain poured in and my dog ran here and there for his wet body ached with rain and sniffed so hard that any baby cried seeing that but no one dared to go out then it happened when there came a sound near my garden.

We all went out to see what happened when the dog pulled out some mud near it's home which seemed to be locked now and we saw our pet ran to it's home and sniffed an waving it's tail at us then we ran to the dog house and through the key-hole we saw the thief inside the dog house shivering with cold and my dog which caught him as he tried to escape through our garden and it was then we understood that the thief has tried to find a place near the tree but my tree which was so long cold not hold him from rain and that the thief had also tried to enter my dog's funny home and seeing that my dog had locked him inside by some tricks we taught him at summer and now that my pet has saved my neighbourhood and we handed the thief to the police.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)