A Tribute to my grandma

A moarning love song on my grandma

Those were the days when you were near by me
Those were the days I loved you so much
Your heart so much pure and closer to mine;
Everything is a past in the present world.
But those beautiful moments, those rich days, the glorious past
Is still the fuel for my present age.
The love we share has no end and nothing was lost, nothing was gained.
Your presence was once my guidance-
To walk through the world with pleasing self,
Your absence has lost me a physical presence,
But your remains in my heart are still engulfed and embraced by me.
Those were the days when I loved you,
Those are the days when I praise you.
What the mortal life makes us-
Except we love and make others love us.
Being immortal is something very nice,
As you are in my heart;
Very close to me, perhaps very true
You are an everlasting soul;
You captured my heart that I sink in your pure love
Dreaming your innocent face;
Crying for the days when you were so painful;
When you had a sick feeling of life;
Your last smile gives me strength
Your last few words which I dream could be true
Your last few hours when I was behind you,
Touched you, prayed for you
Perhaps prayed God for your life to have a turning point,
But what is 'will' was still true
What was done was right act
For you I was a kid by then,
But for me I was fully grown to understand your feelings
I could not help you in your last moments,
Your last breath I could dream,
Was a 'bless' air for the whole world.
For all mothers,fathers, children whom you have seen you have blessed.
Let all these mortals be blessed by you,
Let them all pray for you,
I pray on behalf of them that you live long in our hearts
Which no one can make it apart.....

       S ANANDHI
        1999

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)