THROW PAST TO DUST

Throw past to dust

My humble mind
In sense of wind
Sat in the corner
Unable to rewind.

There were fire
And workplace too
No tortures of self
In the awaited restlessness.

I stood up to the sky
Viewed the vicinity so clear
Upon the boundaries of wall
Built across the broken souls.

Is this the curse of hour
To seek the truth
Beyond the future of times
A path I never choose.

After wind cameth rain
Beauty sat in the cradle
Nature's song of praise
Perhaps a lullaby for the soul.

I got marvelled
Seeing the stars arise
Upon the roofs
Of my broken walls.

What does the day say
In the shadows of the past
Thrown to the bin of dust
With future stricken to heart.

It's the star of life
If one chooses today-
Better, tomorrow best
With past to be buried in muds..


      S ANANDHI
      17/04/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)