THE PASSING CLOUDS

THE PASSING CLOUDS !

It was a serene early morning , I got up
My house was in deep sleep I supposed ;
Everything was in peace including the way for my journey,
I stepped my feet enjoying the beauty of the day.
The valleys beside me made a hearty welcome
The flowers swinged on to joy
I turned to a bird, if you could believe !
The sudden prosperity made me to fly above.
Above the snow mountains I flew,
Below me I could see only green and blue ;
Could I round the world atleast once , I thought !
But the climate was really cold,
The wind started to show it's wilderness
All the clouds beckoned the sun -
It was a nice day I thought, for the sun came out
God of the universe as myths proclaim
I bowed to his feet as a messenger from earth.
Soon the planets came out one by one
It was my earth I saw, was the third.
There was a serious talk about the eclipse
The earth showed how the people enjoyed it
But some showed their hatred towards it.
Soon the Earth handed over a note,
About the crimes of the day , I thought
The sun said he would serve them right
For he had asked the hell, a seperate place for people from earth
I soon came out, getting blessings from the heavenly sun
I saw heaven and hell in opposite faces
But I thought it would become very late
Soon I found myself in my  peaceful garden !
Yes !  my dreams are my passing clouds
For days that went and days to come !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)