My Mother!!!

My Mother

I saw in my mother, the love for other
She was as soft as a feather to lead us hither.
Morning she rose with a bloomy face
She opened the door to see the gloomy sun.
Her face reminded me of the holy angel
To make me fresh for the oncoming days,
Her hands replied me the bravo aims of her
And her legs told me of her mighty path.
The eyes so bright like a pair of plum,
And hair so dark thethered like a rope,
Asked me to climb the unique of all.
Though life is a struggle, it is light with her
To seek the modern world bound by her.
As people say mind is a monkey
I would say life with her is happy
She erases our solitude and fills us with bliss,
In order to make our future to glitter.
Such a beautiful loving mother
Is a need for every other
In this earth of peace
To show my respect through her life forever!!!

              S ANANDHI
                 19.3.94

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)