IN THE SPIRIT OF LIFE

IN THE SPIRIT OF LIFE

Birds were flying towards the sky
And the tempted man worries
Oh! What a peaceful life
To go round the world
In search of pleasure
To rest under the arch
Of multi coloured rainbow,
Search for food and play till dusk
With no sobs and sorrows assailed till death
To escape from foes is his aim
To build a nest is his work
To feed his young ones is his duty
The man thinks..
Is this a jubilant life ?
This cannot be I suppose
God fond of him created man!
Not fond of man created death!
Not fond of death, created rebirth
When can I experience life..
The clouds in the sky beckoned
Oh, man the joyest!
What a peaceful life is thee!
To experience till death
I have no victory
Nor defeat,
Only to pour out rain
I roam about,
My life is too long
But too sad to see you die...
                   S ANANDHI
                    6/12/94

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY

THE MIRTH TREE

CHALLENGES(Damsel)